At a glance
SAW Symposium 2023
International Surface Acoustic Wave Sensor & Actuator Symposium – SAW Symposium 2023 – takes place in Dresden September 21-22, directly at the heart of the city, at Hyperion Hotel Dresden am Schloss.
|HYPERION Hotel Dresden am Schloss
Click here for call for papers and abstract submission information.
SAW Symposium 2023 is a conference with on-site participation
- € 490,- Early bird registration on or before: August 01, 2023
- € 590,- Regular registration on or before: September 07, 2023
- € 690,- Late / On-site registration
Students (certificate required)
- € 290,- Early bird Student registration on or before: August 01, 2023
- € 350,- Student registration on or before: September 07, 2023
- IMPORTANT: After September 07, 2023 is no student discount available – i.e., late/on-site fee applies.
The registration fee includes admission to the technical program, refreshments during coffee breaks, lunch, social event and networking dinner. The fee values do not include the current VAT (value added tax) of 19%.
The SAW Sympsoium is supplemented by an Industrial Exhibition not only demonstrating applications of surface acoustic waves for sensors and actuators but also in the surrounding fields. There are different exhibition packages (on-site/online) available.
There are different Sponsoring Packages available – detailed description on the ‘Exhibits & Sponsors’ page.
- Hagen Schmidt
IFW Dresden, SAWLab Saxony
- Local organizing committee:
Hagen Schmidt (Leibniz Institute for Solid State and Materials Research (SAWLab Saxony@IFW Dresden)
Siegfried Menzel (Leibniz Institute for Solid State and Materials Research (SAWLab Saxony@IFW Dresden)
Steffen Zietzschmann (SAW Components Dresden)
Frieder Birkholz (SAW Components Dresden)
Isabel Dietrich (Silicon Saxony)
Ms. Isabel Dietrich
Manfred-von-Ardenne-Ring 20 F
Fax: + 49 351 8925 – 889