Call for Abstracts
The organisers invite prospective authors to submit abstracts for lectures (10 min oral presentation / 5 min discussion) relating to the symposium topics.
All registered delegates have the possibility to submit an abstract.
Please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with all relevant informations:
- Titel of Abstract
- Name, Company / University, City, Country
- Short Abstract (max. 300 words)
Abstracts should relate to one of the following subject areas:
- Potential industrial applications of wireless sensing, challenges, needs
- Wireless tracking in harsh environments
- Wireless sensors for process control quality improvement
- Recent developments for SAW sensors
The deadline for the submission of abstracts is August 9th, 2012 (Extension: August 16th, 2012).
All submitted abstracts will be evaluated and accepted authors will be notified.
- Leonhard M. Reindl, IMTEK, Freiburg
- Alfred Binder, CTR AG, Villach